New Project! The Archaeological Dig into my Creative Past

As I am about to graduate with a B.A. in modern literature from UCSC, I have begun to recognize my own potential for growth in relation to my academic history thus far. So, since: a) no one reads this blog, and b) I am not currently writing anything outside of my classes, I have decided to something of an archaeological dig into my "creative past."  I am searching my google docs and my gmail archive for all things literary that I have written and I will post it on my blog.  I realize this might be incredibly embarrassing but it is true.  I am fascinated by the opportunity to understand my own intellectual development and the evolution of my writing style as I have wondered (that was a typo but I've decided to stand by it) the lovely path of public education.  Should be quite a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment